Friday Night
October 21st
We are watching the weather and hoping it clears for Friday night. We will decide by 4 pm on Friday whether the night will go ahead, and share the decision via a SwimTopia alert and a post on our socials.
Wooloowin Wobbegongs Swimming Club | Facebook
If you haven't already, it is well worth joining the group in order to get all the latest news.
In the meantime, don't forget to nominate if you haven't already. If you've already nominated, you wouldn't normally receive my reminder messages, but we're sending this update to everyone so you know about the weather decision for Friday night.
